Jaclyn joined Castlehaven in 2018 as the team’s marketing manager. Originally from Grand Rapids, Michigan, she has worked in creative and digital marketing for more than ten years, both in the U.S. and Europe. Her experience includes managing digital marketing for a university, working as an agency copywriter, and, most recently, operating as a sole trader offering branding, design, and digital marketing services to clients in America, England, and Ireland.
Jaclyn’s responsibilities at Castlehaven centre around brand development, web design, digital marketing, and the creation of an overarching communications plan. Her skills as a writer, designer, and marketing strategist help to clearly portray the CH vision and mission to current and prospective clients.
When she’s not working, Jaclyn is usually reading, hiking, playing the piano, or travelling. Her mom, two sisters, and brother-in-law all live in Michigan, along with her nephew and three nieces, whom she visits as often as she can.
BA Journalism - Biola University, Los Angeles, CA
MA Linguistics - Cornerstone University, Grand Rapids, MI
MSc Applied Digital Media - Griffith College Dublin
- Volunteer Ireland Volunteer of the Year Nominee, 2016
- PRoof Awards for External Video, Social Media, & Creative Campaign, 2014
- PRoof Award for External Website, 2013
- Gold ADDY Awards for Consumer Website & Digital Creative Technology, 2013
- Judges' Choice ADDY Award, 2013
- PRoof Award for Creative Media, 2012